Beach, beach and beach!
Since most people come to Florida with the purpose of enjoying the warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean, we made sure we selected the property with a close proximity to the beach. The closest beach, Lake Worth Beach or the R.G. Kreusler Park are located less than a 10-min drive east from the property.
Food and nightlife
Town & Country Shopping Center is located a 6-min walk (0.3 miles) away and features a Pizza Palace and a Subway restaurant.
More restaurants and grocery shopping options can be found on Lake Ave, which is a 5-min drive (0.7-1.5 mile) away. The choices, among others, include:
- Pelican Restaurant (a breakfast nook with Indian eats)
- Couco Pazzo (warm, rusting Italian fare)
- Safire Asian Fusion Cusine (small and funky)
- La Bonne Bouche Bistro (great dessert, romantic)
- Brogues DownUnder (Irish-Australian with live entertainment)
and many more…
If you like a hustle and bustle of a slightly bigger town, head to West Palm Beach, which is a 15-min drive (10 miles).
Clematis Street is a great choice for an adult crowd with many bars, pubs and restaurants. Our recommendations include:
- Rocco’s Tacos and Tequila Bar (lively Mexican eats)
- Grease Burger Bar (comfort food, super-size juicy barges and tap beer)
- Palm Sugar Restaurant (low-key, great Thai food)
- Roxy’s Pub (lively Irish-themed tavern with a pub menu & rooftop city view)
- Sloan’s (best ice cream ever!)
City Place is another WPB choice with a more family-style like atmosphere, featuring free concerts on most Friday nights. It’s more kids friendly than Clematis but still offers plenty of bars and restaurant’s choices. Among others:
- Blue Martini ( tasty cocktails, live music)
- Brio Tuscan Grille (casual, white tablecloth Italian restaurant)
- Copper Blues Rock Pub & Kitchen (great live music, awesome for beer lovers)
- Mojito Latin Cusine & Bar (lots of tapas choices, super tasty food!)